- Weight Loss
- Smoking Cessation
- Pain Management
- Stress Reduction
- Pre/Post Surgery
- Athletic Improvement
- Age Regression
- Memory Enhancement
- Personal Development
- Insomnia Relief
- Past-Life Regression
Some people imagine with their internal vision, and others imagine with feelings or ideas. There is no "right" way to utilize hyponotherapy. However, the more you relax and let go, the greater the benefits you will experience. This tool is extremely effective when used for personal development issues such as weight loss, quitting smoking, reducing stress and even memory enhancement. During a professional session, the hypnotherapist can observe and guide the process as well as interact with the client. This allows the hypnotherapist to ask more specific questions or tailor the post-hypnotic suggestions to the individual client, which greatly increases the effects. Hypnosis has helped many people manage weight, reduce pain, improve athletic performance, stop smoking, realize their emotions, overcome fears and more...
Judy wanted to try hypnosis for weight loss. She was an expert on dieting since she had tried them all. She would set goals and plans and stick with them for a few weeks but then something always got in the way. She just couldn't get those healthier behaviors to become a part of her lifestyle.
She saw a TV news feature that compared different dieting aids. They reported that Hypnosis for weight loss was found to be the most effective aid compared to diet pills, metabolism boosters and fat blockers. Judy was skeptical but wanted to give hypnosis a try. During the first session she was resistive and did not feel that it would work for her.
But a week later she was back. She had lost 3 1/2 lbs, had more energy and stated, 'I just think differently... like a thin person.' After 7 weeks she had reached 75% of her total weight loss goal. 'I feel like time has been turned back and my metabolism works like it did when I was in high school', she said in her post-interview.
Three months later she achieved her dream of fitting back into her wedding gown, which she had outgrown after having her first child. She had energy, confidence and best of all she had control. That was 15 months ago and she has maintained her ideal weight within 5 lbs. Good for you Judy!
What to Expect From Hypnosis:
- You are always in control
- You can hear everything
- You will able to stop whenever you want to
- There is nothing to fear
- You cannot tell how deep into hypnosis you are
What to Expect After a Hypnosis Session:
Many people have asked us what to expect when they initiate changes within their life and relationships using hypnosis. It is difficult to predict the future or to pinpoint specifically what direction you will go in, however there are some general “reactions” you can expect when you start to make these life-altering changes:
- Typically, within the first week or two, a person may feel elated or “on top of the world”.
- The person may feel more aware of their environment and the people they have relationships with.
- A person may also experience a feeling of emotional vulnerability, or as if they are “wearing their emotions on their sleeve.”
- A person may also feel more assertive in all of their interactions with others, and sometimes even become more confrontational.
- Especially in close relationships, there may be a period of increased arguments and volatility.
- The person may also express having more energy to devote to their daily activities and even to other activities that have been neglected (i.e. exercise, hobbies, etc.)
- Various physical changes have been reported such as changes in eating and sleeping patterns.
- People have also expressed an immediate change in their relationships with others, as well as others commenting on a noticeable difference.
- People have also reported feeling more insightful, creative and productive in everything they undertake.
- People have also reported becoming more aware of their dreams at night
All of these experiences need to be discussed with your hypnotherapist, so that you can address any challenges they may be presenting for you. Throughout this initial period, it is important to stay in close communication with your hypnotherapist and discuss any questions, comments or concerns you may have. We at The Lighthouse are extremely dedicated to providing the highest quality of services for our clients and always work with you in strengthening this partnership.